Monday, January 26, 2009

Since I haven't uploaded anything for a very long time and all I did was promise I would, I am going to back-log a bit and upload some pics from this summer. This is my trip to Albania in September. I want to thank the Home there for being the loving and thoughtfull Home they always were. They made our (Faye, Nemas the kids and myself) stay there the best ever. I love you!!

Paul and Daisy's kids with Faye and Nemas's



I used to take care of Iris fo awhile







One of the parties we had while there at "The Club"

















Cesco and his pizza!







End result:







The kitchen:



Night out with uncle John, Ardit, his girlfriend and Daisy:











Sarah and Faye with their kids:
(I took care of both Silvi and Tilli for a bit, they are some of my favorite girls)




Boat trip back home.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe it looked like you had a very fun time there in Albania...I missed all of them ...much love Rachel