Monday, July 2, 2007

I know I am a horrible and slow blogger. But to tell you the truth I haven't taken any pictures since I got here. I don't have a camera, so if I want to take pics I have to borrow it, and you know how it is...it's not always available. So, I decided to post some more pics from Italy, so that you can get to know my whole family. Have a nice week!


Papa'




Us three (my younger sister, my older sister and I)

Mamma e Rolf (my step dad)


big mess.....
These are my favorites...she is soo cute!



OK, this is all for now....I really hope that I will be able to post more pics..and recent ones of me soon. ILY all! Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there Chloe, so glad you started posting again..love you

Anonymous said...

Cool Chloe! They look like a neat family...:D really Italian, he, he!
p.s. i really like your shirt (with the black belt) ;)

Anonymous said...

hi chloe glad u posted again.Giada has changed a lot and marianna looks just like you.love u lots sarah

Wake said...

Hurray for you.. nice seeing everyone again.