Thursday, May 31, 2007

One of my first experiences in Mexico

A couple of days after I got here in Mex, I was trying to catch up with a friend of mine and we were talking for a while, when all of a sudden I see something funny 15 cm away from my foot. I took a closer look and guess what I saw........a Scorpion!!!!! Freaky!!!!! I never saw any scorpion before so it was a new experience for me. So new that I didn't even know how to kill it. I had to call someone else to do it for me. Ha! Well, welcome to Mex!!!


9 comments:

Sonja Villalba said...

YAY! A post...FINALLY!
So what else is up? You said you'd write me!!!

Feli said...

Woohoo! So great to see ya posting...missed you girl. Ha! This story brings back soooooooo many memories...glad to hear you are getting the full taste of Mex. Cheers beautiful!

Duane and Danni said...

Scorpions are freaky, but watch out for the "clear" ones, they can kill you! I learned that when I lived in mexico for 3 years...

Duane and Danni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wake said...

Hey looky look at who finely posted!! So happy ur back... Happy Scorpio hunting.
Say hi to the Mexican earth for me, crazy, fun place. I got pg there so watch out :P

Chloe/Clara said...

Hi Danny,
Yes, I know you are Feli sis. I heard lots abotu you. Nice to hear from you. :)

Anonymous said...

hey chloe where is your foot?u should have had the scorpion take a pic of it.ha.

Unknown said...

Uh...you're not posting anymore! WHere's the weekly updates? :D

Chloe/Clara said...

I am really sorry! I am super bad at posting and I really don't have any pics to show. I am super sorry! But I LY!