Monday, March 19, 2007

Hurray!!! I think I managed to open a blog!

Believe it or not this is the 3rd time I open a blog. I opened one a year ago, but can't remember the username and password, yesterday I opened another one, but after I opened it and wrote up my first post I signed out and after when I tried to get back into I wouldn't accept my username and password. I never wanted to open a blog before, becasue I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up with it. Anyways, I will give it one last try and see if I am able to do it and keep up with it. If after this or in a little while you won't see anymore post, you will just have to wait for me to write you or send you pics to keep you updated. :P
But by opening this blog I intend to keep my friends, family and loved ones updated, since I am not always faithful to write you and send you pics. And since I am not as selfcenterd as it might seems, another reason for opening this blog is so that it will be a witness to whomever happens to look at it.
Well, this is all for my first post and I hope to have many more as time goes by. ILY!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome you have a blog congrats...
We will be seeing more of you.

Me said...

Good for you girl! It's great, I love it,keep it updated. Muah!

Anonymous said...

Chloe, you're a very good blog keeper. And I will pray that you keep it updated. I'm feeling all sad right now. Andy is gone and I'm, "All by myself." Anyways, I loved reading everything. Miss you so much! xxx Aiko

Chloe/Clara said...

Ohh, I'm so sorry about that Aiko, I hope Erika is taking good care of you. ILY!

Unknown said...

Hi Chloe :D
So cool!!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm looking forward to seeing your updates :)
REnee

anna said...

um...is it me or are you not only not updating, but you're actually losing posts?! whats going on girl! we wanna see you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.